Saturday, October 13, 2007

ISABELLE ROSE HAS ARRIVED !!!

Dear Fods,

We had a new arrival to the family today @ 9:00 AM in Long Island. Isabelle Rose weighed in @ 7 lb. 13 oz. and is 20.5 inches long. She and Mom are doing fine.

Allie had a tough time with the delivery. She was originally scheduled for a "C" section on 10/03 but when they arrived, the baby had turned and they decided to let Allie go to full term. Unfortunately, 5 days later Allie was still waiting and they induced her labor yesterday. Although Allie progressed for a while longer, it became apparent that she could not deliver on her own. So earlier today, they did a C section to deliver our new baby girl.

Allie and baby are doing fine. Joey has been up in NY since 10/02 and they are all worn out. We are hoping to go up tomorrow for a quick visit to see them and our new baby girl.

Debbie is holding her own and is excited to visit the new baby tomorrow.

Thanks to all for your continued thoughts, blogs, cards and prayers.

Debbie sends her love to all.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations and God Bless.

10/13/2007 7:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations and God Bless.

10/13/2007 7:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! What a beautiful name. I'm glad everything turned out alright. I'm happy to read Debbie is up for the drive. That's unbelievable in itself.
What a rollercoaster ride you're on. Please don't overdo. I'm looking forward to sitting on beach with you next summer so you can fill in all the gaps.
Take care and congrats!
Betty

10/13/2007 8:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Debbie & Joe .... Congratulations!!!! A grandaughter, I can't wait to see pictures.

Have a safe trip to NY.

Love,
Patty

10/13/2007 9:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Joe & Deb! I'm glad everyone is doing fine and I love her name! Have a wonderful trip and I'm glad you're back home and feeling better Deb.

Love,
Jeanne

10/13/2007 10:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulation Debbie and Joe!
I love the name! I am glad to hear
that everyone is doing well. How great that you are going to see them. Please tell the new parents Congratulations for us!
We just added a new addditon to our family today...a little puppy Wyatt. I finally caved in after three years. It is a Bichon Frise only two pounds. Wyatt is over the moon. He loves this little
puppy so much. I think we are going to call her Bailey!
Take care and remember we think about you daily.
Love,
Donna,Chuck and Wyatt

10/13/2007 10:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Teklits!

xoxoMeg

10/14/2007 2:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Gramma Debbie,
Another new one to love. I am so happy for you. Missed you at the shore but hope you got to see the Isabelle Rose. Glad you are able to "feel the love".
Love, hugs and kisses,
Beth

10/14/2007 3:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww. I'm so happy. I'm seeping!

Best wishes to new mom, dad and baby Isabelle!

May god bless and keep them.

All my love - K

10/15/2007 9:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, she is beautiful! And, Debbie - you look wonderful. I am so happy for all of you. I am hoping to have a grandchild by 60 - only 4 more years! I love you all. Love, Cheryl (Crone)

10/23/2007 7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home