Sunday, June 04, 2006

Hello Everyone!

Hello everyone,
Just a quick hello. Last week went ok. As the week wore on I could feel my energy getting low, so we headed down to HUP for some badly needed platelets and i hoped blood.My hgb. was 8.6 but generally they don't transfuse unless you are below 8.0, but with the weekend coming up and being short of breath i thought for sure i was in for a unit of blood. Penn however, kenw i was coming back down monday for a test to see if my stem cells are high enough for harvesting, and i guess figured to give me blood then. Needless to say with no white count and no energy it has been a quiet weekend. Joe made a great bolognase sauce Saturday night followed by my count em forth hot fudge sunday this week YIKES!! Today Joe left for Switzerland on a trial. H e was very anxious about leaving me. I guess i am in good hands with these boys of mine, lots of friends on call so no worries. I hope you all had a nice weekend. Thank you for all of the continued cards, blogs, and well wishes. Love to you all Debbies the grouch, Oscars sister Joey is responsible for the last line as well as the wonderful typing isnt it scary that i have to type for my mom.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Deb!
I hope everything goes well with your test on Monday. Hang in there and hopefully they will give you some fresh blood to perk you up!

Praying for ya in SC!

Love, Cindy

6/04/2006 9:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Deb, i have a hot fudge sundae every night..maybe that is why i can't loose weight! I know those boys will and better take good care of you! How long will Joe be gone? will he bring home any richer hot fudge for your sundaes? Deb,i hope whatever you got blood wise will help you feel better, and i must be honest with you,, the last line about sesame street characters have me all confused..mdf

6/04/2006 10:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mrs Teklits,

Good luck today with the Penn trip..hope it goes by fast & smooth!!! I trust that the boys will take good care of you in Mr T's absence!!! see you soon !
Love
Alli

ps- im with everyone else I did not understand the last sentence at all.... I am thinking Joe is refering to Mrs Teklits as the sister of oscar the grouch... but there must have been some computer mess up with the order of words??i suppose?

6/05/2006 7:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if debbie is oscar the grouch's sister then joey surely must be.....hmmmm he does like to talk about his hungarian roots..guess that makes joey "the count" hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha
km

6/05/2006 8:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Deb and Joe;
who is Oscars sister? Who is
Oskar?
After your last weekend at the
beach, I had to settle for a
swim at Dave and Eileens
kidney shaped pool, with red
roses and blooming bushes
sitting on a lounge float
sipping on a margarita.
Dave grilled the 6 trout the
boys and he caught that after-
noon.
OH what can I say

Love you more than ever
My prayers are with you and Bob
BIG HUGS
Your Aunt Angie.

6/05/2006 5:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey everyone, It's me ready to scream cause i just spent an hour typing a blog all by myself and it disappeared. Will someone tell me where it went? if not i will fill you all in tomorrow when michael is awake. maybe its delayed gettin posted??love you all Debbie

6/06/2006 1:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home