Thursday, April 26, 2007

It'sBeautiful Here !!!

Hello Everyone,

Just a quick post to let you know we did finally make it down here. I was not able to access the blog from home so I'm on Joe's lap top. I saw Dr. Porter on Thurs. and my counts were still very low but he said he felt it was important that we spend some quality time together, so he made me go back down on Monday to check my labs in case i needed to get platelets, but they actually went up a little so here we are. The resort is magnificant !!!! It just opened 2 weeks ago so it's really clean. Our Suite is huge and beautifully appointed. Two bedrooms, two bathrooms that are the size of my living room at home. Jess and Walid arrived rite before us so we met at the hotel. The kids are so cute.
We have had alot of fun with them on the beach and in the pools. Joe and Mike and Alli arrive this morning so we will all be together. Thank you for all your prayers and good wishes to get us here. Hope all is well with you and your families. I'll post when we get home. Love to you all.
Love Debbie

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ENJOY,ENJOY,ENJOY!!!!!!
Love, hugs and kisses,
Beth

4/26/2007 4:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So happy for you and the family !!!! I had the second to the last CCD class (of my lie) on Tuesday. Once again you made our prayer list. These kids don't know squat about Mass etiquette , but by God, they are taking credit for getting you in and out of GVH in less than a week. Wait til I tell them you are in the sunshine state.
Enjoy yourself .... kiss those babies, and if they have green noses, go ahead and kiss the cabana boy. Oh, the husband wouldn't like that? Then send the cabana boy my way ... I'll kiss him. With love and prayers, Ruth McGinnis.

4/26/2007 5:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was wondering if you made it or not. I'm so glad you did. Enjoy your family and the nice weather not to mention the incredible shops there. Have a great time.
Betty

4/26/2007 5:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't forget to take some pictures! :) I want to see you!

Love, COD Eileen

4/26/2007 6:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great to hear from you. Love to all. Enjoy those babies!

Love Mo and Bob

4/26/2007 11:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Debbie, Joe and family...
It's so good that you were able to get away on your family vacation here in Florida, The Sunshine State!
We hope your days & nights are filled with all the pleasures associated with sun, sand, and surf (not to mention shopping and seafood)!
May God bless you with wonderful, memory-making moments and may you return home with renewed vitality!
Linda & Tim Radel

4/27/2007 10:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Watch out for the jellyfish!.. my dad got stung once by them... ha.. have a great time.. how long do you all get to be there? im so happy you all made it down there... can't wait to hear all about it.. love.. mdf

4/28/2007 9:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Debbie....

Fantastic... my heart soars for all of you... enjoy every minute.

Lots of love,
Visitor Alison

4/29/2007 11:32 AM  
Blogger Kris McLay said...

Hope you are enjoying lots of fun in the sun...

Thinking of you honeys!

Talk to you soon - K

4/29/2007 12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home