Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Note from the Moderator

Thanks to everyone for your patience with the blog as we all try to learn together how this thing really works. For those of you who posted comments yesterday and wondered why they did not show up immediately - well, let's just say I've gotta be smarter than what I'm working with! I was able to retrieve everyone's comments and I think I've got this figured out now. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at jessica.khouri@gmail.com. As I write this, Christian is vacuuming with his TWO vacuum cleaners and is hiding my measuring cups in the trash can. We send you all our love and hope that we can make it up there soon. We are so grateful for our wonderful extended family and your prayers and support have been great solace to us.

Love,

Jessie

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK so I may be a little computer challenged. I was wondering where my blog ended up and my Tuesday entry is on Saturday. I think I have figured it out now. Make aure Joe reads it as I gave him a little jab.

Off to see Aunt Angie....CousinEileen

12/07/2005 9:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jess,
you are doing a great job!

Rick

12/07/2005 2:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jess, this was a great idea!!!

A. Phyllis

12/07/2005 2:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Debbie,

Just wanted to write and let you know that you're in all of our prayers, along with your family. I don't know if you knew this or not, but when I was younger I used to jokingly tell people that you and Aunt Reen were my real mother's. Ha. You were always there to listen and help with my crazy family storis! This summer when you're better we'll have to go get some Irish water Ice at the boardwalk! Love Ya, Meg Noon

12/07/2005 8:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Debbie,

I just wanted to write and tell you that you are in my prayers, along with your family. When I was younger, I used to tell people that you and Reen were my real mothers... jokingly of course. You were always there to listen to my crazy Mother stories and lend a helping hand... along with a bag of goodies, haha. In the summer, when you're better, we'll have to head down to the boardwalk and get some pizza and shop! And obviously, if theres anything you need help with... ask Reen. Just kidding, I'll be MORE than happy to help out!

Love ya, Meg Noon

12/07/2005 8:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Debbie,

Haha, sorry I don't understand this and now my message is posted 3 times! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to take up so much space... Love MegNoon

12/07/2005 8:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Debbie, we didn't get to your house today, but will be going on Sunday, I was so happy to hear your voice this morning, you sounded great. I'm glad that you had a good day today. I spoke to Joey this afternoon, he had gone Christmas shopping, He said that he is going to Church tomorrow to get ready to be Emmas godfather, isn't that wonderful, Ijust love that kid.

Can't wait to come visit , love ya Mary

Ps Ron and all the kids say Hi

We all love you very much.

12/10/2005 10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home